Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Surgery Time

So we survived 6 hours of  testing today.  We are exhausted from the rigor of institutional hospital.  There is no doubt they are REALLY good at what they do and we are very thankful, but it's still a hard road to work through each step.   Jadelyn's surgery is scheduled to start between 7:30 and 8 am.  This means we have to be at the hospital by 6.  That's a really early morning, but we are also thankful because that means much less of a wait without being able to eat or drink.  
Thank you all for your prayers.  It feels a bit like going through an emotional rock crusher.  The "this is everything that could possibly go wrong" talk was awful.  And then one minute later my beautiful little girl is singing "I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart....and I'm so happy, so really happy, I've got the love of Jesus in my heart."  His grace is enough.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.